In-spire aims to improve employees’ performance and to align the organisation and individuals values, meeting the goals of the organisation through the following training programmes and consultation initiatives:
- The Pathfinder Coaching programme
- Improve Relationships-Trust and accountability
- Leadership capabilities and mentorships programmes
- What is the organisation’s story we need to write and tell?
- How will we reach our goals, both as individuals and as a team?
- As leaders, how do we remain engaged and visible?
- Alignment of employees and organisation’s values
- Purpose based Performance management
- Staff coaching
- Emotional intelligence
Knowledge and skill based course
- Operational & soft skills e.g. customer service, telephone techniques, induction etc.
- Improving of job descriptions and personalisation of incentives
- Team Buy in sessions
- Change management communication and tools
- Negotiation skills for managers , team leaders and supervisors
- Presentation skills and role plays
- Creative and lateral thinking techniques
- Goal Mapping and story boards
- Customisation of strategy and targets communication and presentations
- Financial considerations for fleet customers
- Selling effectively – knowing your customer better
For further information on the above training programmes, the course outline and costs, please contact Michelle at email@example.com for a comprehensive proposal.
Public Workshops are also available and can be customised for corporate group sessions, Team building events , employee development programmes and conferences.
Back to the Corporate services page